Coming up in March and April, we have some informative free seminars to help you learn about real world applications of technology. Register today to benefit from expert opinion and ask application specialists about your specific technical questions.
Foam Testing: Tuesday March 23rd 2021, 12:00pm EST
Get to know the SITA FoamTester and learn about the benefits and principles of automated foam testing.
With four steps: Create foam, Measure foam, Analyse foam, Understand foam, the FoamTester will be explained in detail:
- Functional components of the device
- Automated SITA foam testing
- Overview of testing and measurement parameters in correlation to foam creation, foam decay and foam structure
- How to create and run experiments
- Evaluation of measurment data in the SITA-FoamLab software
The event will last 90 minutes. You can register by following this link: http://wyvrn.it/foamsem
Robotic 3D Scanning: Thursday April 8th 2021, 10:00am EST
In the era of Industry 4.0, it is increasingly common to integrate a scanner with a robot, allowing automation of the scanning process and minimizing the work of the operator.
Thanks to scanners' integration with collaborative robots, processes such as scanning on the production line, quality control or measuring applications for specific parts are carried out with high precision and the highest quality.
During the webinar we will present:
- The premiere of eviXscan 3D FinePrecision scanner. Presentation of automatic measuring station. Measuring application for injection molded parts using eviXscan 3D FinePrecision scanner on Universal Robots 5
- Flexibility of collaborative robots as an answer to the challenges of today's industry
- Integration of eviXscan 3D WideRange scanner with the cooperating robot Universal Robots 10 in the application of measuring castings
You can register for this webinar by following this link: https://wyvrn.it/robotscan
More Webinar topics will be coming this Spring, so stay tuned to find out more. Do you have a specific topic you'd like to request a Webinar on? Contact us and let us know!